The Access 2 Tent is lightweight and durable and provides protection backcountry hikers, skiiers, splitboarders, and snowshoers in the winter. It is lighter than a mountaineer tent and warmer than a three season backpacking tent and offers warmth and comfort on cold nights. The tent offers spacious room and has a central support frame that can withstand overnight snow and wind.
- Canopy Fabric: 20-denier ripstop nylon
- Floor Fabric: 30-denier ripstop nylon
- Rainfly Fabric: 20-denier ripstop nylon
- Central-support frame
- Pole material: Easton Syclone
- Freestanding design
- Sleeps 2 people
- Limited mesh on the tent body keeps in warmth on cold nights
- Light design keeps you nimble when skiing, riding or hiking
- Easton Syclone poles are made of cutting-edge composite materials that resist breaking in harsh winter conditions
- Quick setup is perfect for cold environments
- Dura Shield-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor increase weather resistance
- Rain fly provides additional protection and 2 vestibules for added storage space
- 2 doors
- 2 internal pockets
- Multiple guyout points
- Take the footprint (sold separately) and tent rainfly only for a fast-and-light setup option on minimalist trips
- Winner of a 2017 Gear of the Year award from Outside magazine
- Vestibule Area: 17.5 square feet
- Floor Area: Floor Area: 29 square feet
- Floor Dimensions: 84 x 50 in.
- Packaged Weight: 4 lbs. 6 oz.
- Packed Size: 6 x 18 in.
- Minimum Trail Weight: 3 lbs. 10 oz.
- Weight Range: 3 - 3.9 lb.
- Peak Height: 42 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|