With all the features you expect from MSR, the freestanding Elixir 3 tent offers campers and backpackers an extremely livable backpacking tent at a great value. The tent design provides plenty of headroom and space for three full-size adults and their mats, two large doors for easy entry, and new larger vestibules with 35% more storage space. Balancing breathable mesh fabric with solid canopy fabric, the 3-season Elixir 3 tent provides ventilation, warmth and privacy, while the included footprint offers multiple setup options, including a freestanding Fast & Light pitch with rainfly.
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D Ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & DWR
- Canopy Fabric: 40D Ripstop nylon DWR
- Mesh Type: 20D nylon micromesh
- Floor Fabric: 70 taffeta nylon 3000mm polyurethane & DWR
- Livable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits one large mat; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views; built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance livability.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing, plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup.
- Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
- Weight: 7lbs.
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs. 14 oz.
- Packed Weight: 7 lbs.
- Floor Area: 39.5 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 24 sq. ft.
- Tent Volume: 63 cu. ft.
- Number of Poles: 2 Aluminum 7000 Series
- Interior Peak Height: 41 in
- Packed Size: 20 x 8 in
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: Yes
- Vestibule Volume: 25 cu. ft.
|Country of Origin||Imported|