The FreeLite 1 is a semi-freestanding one person backpacking tent designed for backpackers and adventurers who want to make the most of their time outdoors. The semi-freestanding frame sets up quickly andÂ offers soloists plenty of headroom. Other features include aÂ ventilating micro-mesh canopy and large, easy-access door.
- Rainfly Fabric: 15DÂ Nylon Ripstop 1200mm Xtreme Shield
- Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield
- Canopy Fabric : 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Pole material:Â EastonÂ Syclone
- Ultralight:Â MSR's lightest semi-freestanding, double-wall solo tent; Provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
- Easton Syclone Poles:Â Made of aerospace composite materials, SycloneÂ tent poles resist breaking in fierce winds, boosting the reliability of your tent.
- Easy Access:Â Large door offers access to spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
- Ventilation:Â Micro-mesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Weather Protection:Â Xtreme ShieldÂ waterproof-coated rainfly and floor.
- Stuff sack included
- *Footprint sold separately
- Sleeping capacity: 1
- Center Height: 3 ft.
- Length:Â 86 in.
- Width: 30 in.
- Height: 36 in.
- Packed Size: 18 in. x 6 in.
- Weight:Â 2 lb.,Â 8 oz.
- Best for: Backpacking
- Spot cleanÂ
|Country of Origin||Imported|