The FreeLite 2 is an ultralightÂ two-person backpacking tent designed with plenty of living space. NowÂ updated withÂ virtually indestructible EastonÂ Syclone poles and long-lasting Xtreme ShieldÂ waterproof coating, this roomy tent is ready to go the distance.Â
- Rainfly Fabric: 15DÂ Nylon Ripstop 1200mm Xtreme Shield
- Floor Fabric: 15D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield
- Canopy Fabric : 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Pole material:Â EastonÂ Syclone
- Ultralight:Â MSR'sÂ lightest semi-freestanding, double-wall 2-person tent provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
- EastonÂ®Â Sycloneâ„¢Â Poles:Â Made of aerospace composite materials, Syclone poles resist breaking in fierce winds, boosting the reliability of your tent.
- Easy Access:Â Large door offers access to spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
- Ventilation:Â Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Weather Protection:Â Xtreme Shieldâ„¢ waterproof-coated rainfly and floor.
- Stuff sack included
- *Footprint sold separately
- Generous floor plan fits two large camping pads plus gear for two
- Sleeping capacity: 2
- Length: 84 in.
- Width:Â Â 50 in.
- Height:Â 36 in.
- Packed Size:Â 18 in. x 6 in.
- Weight:Â 2 lbs., 15 oz.
- Best for: Backpacking
- Spot cleanÂ
|Country of Origin||Imported|