Staying hydrated is an absolute necessity while exploring the paths less traveled, but in remote locations, access to fresh water can be limited. Thanks to six years of research, testing and engineering, global adventurers now have the ability to refuel with the Guardian Purifier. Â Engineered with the ability to treat 2.5 liters per minute, the Guardian physically removes viruses, bacteria, protozoa and particulates from water using revolutionary hollow fiber technology. The Guardian also uses 10% of its water intake to flush out contaminants through a separate tube back into the water source, making it the only self-cleaning pump of its kind. So if youâ€™re planning on venturing along untouched trails, count on the Guardian Purifier for the freshest drinking water available.
- Medical grade hollow fiber technology blocks waterborne viruses, bacteria, protozoa and particulates
- Treats 2.5 liters per minute
- Rugged construction withstands freezing temperatures and drops up to 6 ft.
- Pump operated
- Self-cleaning system flushes contaminants back into water source through separate tube
- Cartridge life indicator shows filter life
- Filter lasts up to 10,000L
- Meets NSF protocol P248 military testing standard
- Winner of Backpacker Magazine's Editors' Choice Awards 2016
|Country of Origin||USA|