This freestanding two-person tent was designed for backpackers who want to enjoy the full backcountry experience, including time spent in the tent. From its spacious interior to its quick setup, this tent redefines lightweight livability and is compact and easy to carry. It features virtually indestructible Easton® Syclone™ poles and MSR’s ultra-durable Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating, which is specially formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
- Made of durable high-tenacity nylon and cutting edge Easton® Syclone™ tent poles (1 DAC Featherlite NFL pole)
- Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in windy conditions
- Long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating
- Canopy fabric: 20-denier ripstop Nylon and 15-denier nylon mesh
- Floor fabric: 30-denier ripstop nylon with 3000mm Xtreme Shield polyurethane coating
- Rainfly fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield
- Sleeping Capacity: 2 people
- Seasons: 3-Season
- Spacious with head and elbow room throughout the tent
- Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters
- Two large side-entry vestibules to store your gear
- Adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly
- Unified hub-and-pole system for easy setup and packing
- Ultra-compact stuff stack for easy storage
- Adjustable cross-ventilating rainfly offers optimal airflow and unrestricted views
- Guy lines
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Floor area: 2.7 sq. m.
- Vestibule area: 1.62 sq. m.
- Tent Volume: 1217 L (43 cu. ft.)
- Packed size: 18 in. x 6 in.
- Interior height: 39 in.
- Length: 84 in.
- Min. Weight: 3 lb. , 7 oz.
- Packed Weight: 4 lb., 2 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|