For backpacking adventurers and group campers dreaming of more than freeze dried meals, the WindBurner Group Stove System delivers a quality cooking experience in the backcountry—maintaining its performance even in windy and cold conditions. The windproof and pressure-regulated stove system features a 2.5 L sauce pot for 2-4 people to share a simmered feast, and the pot’s ceramic-coated surface offers nonstick performance and easy cleanup. The stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware, allowing for a range of cooking styles. The compact system nests perfectly inside its pot without rattling, to keep packs quiet on the trail.
- Past Season Product
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to maintain performance in windy & cold conditions.
- Multiuse: 2.5 L ceramic-coated nonstick sauce pot (serves 2-4) features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
- Compact Nesting: Perfect, rattle free nesting with an 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately).
- Stable: Self-centering pot fits WindBurner stoves' deep lip for increased stability.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot
- Strainer lid with locking latch
- Folding Talon handle
- Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately)
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Packed Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 95 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 18 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.3 liters
- Volume: 2.5 liters
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 6.2 minutes
|Country of Origin||USA|