This stove system combines the ultra-efficient performance of WindBurner® stove technology with the ultimate tools for backcountry cooking. Featuring a ceramic-coated 2.5 L sauce pot and an 8” skillet, this modular stove system offers simmering and cooking versatility for small groups, and full compatibility with all WindBurner® cookware. The stove’s windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain their performance in all conditions, whether you’re cold-weather camping with friends, or cooking a gourmet meal on a windy beach or mountain slope. The stove system nests all components for easy, efficient packing.
- Material: Ceramic-coated aluminum
- Multiuse: 2.5 L sauce pot & 8” skillet feature ceramic-coated nonstick/easy-clean surfaces and an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
- Nesting/Modular: System perfectly nests all components; stove is optimized for all WindBurner® cookware.
- Stable: Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- Strainer lid with locking latch
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot with folding Talon™ handle
- 8-inch ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick skillet with folding Talon handle
- Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
- Weight: 1 lbs., 13 oz.
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Approx. 95 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 18 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.3 liters
- Volume (Metric): 2.5 liters
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 6.2 minutes
- Hand wash
- Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials
|Weight||1 lb., 13 oz.|
|Country of Origin||USA|