Now BPA-free, the ever-popular Nalgene Tritan 32-Oz. wide-mouth bottle is as ready as ever to meet your hydration and storage needs. Made without Bisphenol A (BPA) using Eastman Tritan copolyester material.
- The original 46 peaks of the Adirondacks are listed in order of height from Mt. Marcy (5344 ft.) to Couchsachraga Peak (3820 ft.)
- Large opening easily accommodates ice cubes, fits most water filters and purifiers, and makes hand washing a breeze
- Great for storing liquid, powders, solids, soup, and stew
- Attached loop-top never gets lost and screws on and off easily
- Extremely durable and resistant to staining
- Resistant to retaining odors
- Dishwasher safe; remove the cap or make sure the cap does not touch the heating element
- Withstands temperatures from -40°F to 212°F; ideal for extreme adventures
- Measures: 8 x 3.5 in.; weighs: 6.4 oz.
- Bottle has a #7 recycling code, but it does not contain BPA: the #7 code has several classifications
- Made in the U.S.A.
- See Splash Guards that make sipping easier and spill-free (enter Splash Guard in Search)
|Country of Origin||USA|