National Geographic's Trails Illustrated topographical maps, based on USGS information, are designed to take you into the wilderness and back. See all the trails, campsites, and recreational features, plus relevant information on wildlife history, geology, and archaeology.
- The most comprehensive and complete recreational map for Cape Cod National Seashore, Massachusetts
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability
- Dimensions: 4 x 9 in. folded; 28 x 32 in. fully opened
- 1998 edition, revised 2001; scale: 1:45,000
- Revised edition reflects road closings, new trails, and campground relocation
|Country of Origin||USA|