The National Geographic's Trails Illustrated folded map of the White Mountains: Franconia Notch/Lincoln. Designed to take you into the wilderness and back.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability
- Measures 4 x 9 inches folded and 37.5 x 25.5 unfolded; scale 1:63,360
- Shows trails, campsites, recreational features, plus relevant info on wildlife, history, geology, archaeology
- White Mountain National Forest, Pemigewasset, Sandwich Range wilderness areas, Appalachian National Scenic Trail: Hanover to Crawford Notch State Park
- Franconia Notch State Park, Echo Lake State Park, Kancamagus Highway, Tripoli Road, Bear Notch Road, and more
|Country of Origin||USA|