Featuring a teacup-shaped lens, trilaminate frame construction, lightweight durability, metallic foil logo detail, and stylish color combinations, the Braiden is versatile enough to hit the trails but was fashioned with the après in mind. Made of eco-friendly material, this frame not only has a comfortable fit but is easy on your conscience too.
This product will be shipped directly from Native Eyewear and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- The most innovative and advanced polarized lens on the market. N3™ lenses block up to 4X more infrared light than regular polarized lenses, pass Z87.1 testing, provide UV protection up to 400nm, and by significantly reducing blue light and selectively filtering UV, they deliver high contrast, crisp definition, and peak visual acuity.
- All Native Eyewear sunglasses are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Co-Injected Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frames
- Cam-Action Hinges
- Mastoid Temple Grip™
- Made of eco-friendly material
- Trilaminate frame technology
|Country of Origin||USA|