Navigate your way through the second-to-last section of the Northern Forest Canoe Trail—from Umbazooksus Stream to Umsaskis Lake—with NFCT Map 12 and explore the forested shorelines, interconnected waters, and rich history of the Allagash Wilderness Waterway.
- Full-color map printed on waterproof/tear proof paper
- Covers the second-to-last section of the NFCT in the Allagash region of northern Maine
- Includes put-in points, portages, campsites, local contact information, and permit guidelines
- Provides extensive natural and human history information
- Folded dimensions: 9.2 x 4 in.
|Country of Origin||USA|