Navigate your way through the second section of the Northern Forest Canoe Trail—from Long Lake to the Saranac River—with NFCT Map 2 and explore the historic route of early loggers and hunters.
- Full-color map printed on waterproof/tear proof paper
- Covers the second section of the NFCT in the Adirondacks, from historic Long Lake to the Saranac River
- Includes put-in points, portages, campsites, local contact information, and permit guidelines
- Provides extensive natural and human history information
- Folded dimensions: 9.2 x 4 in.
|Country of Origin||USA|