Navigate your way through the last Vermont section of the Northern Forest Canoe Trail—from Lake Memphremagog to the Connecticut River—with NFCT Map 6 and explore the Northeast Kingdom, Clyde River wetlands, the Nulhegan River, and the Silvio O. Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge.
- Full-color map printed on waterproof/tear proof paper
- Covers the sixth section of the NFCT from Lake Memphremagog (beginning in Quebec) to the Connecticut River on the VT/NH border
- Includes put-in points, portages, campsites, local contact information, and permit guidelines
- Provides extensive natural and human history information
- Folded dimensions: 9.2 x 4 in.
|Country of Origin||USA|