The NRS Men's Short-Sleeve Guide Shirt combines quick-dry materials with a performance-enhancing design to deliver a casual sun shirt that stays looking fresh. The short-sleeve Guide Shirt delivers the same technical performance as its long-sleeve kin but is better suited for hot days on the water or by the grill.
- Fabric: 2.25-oz. 52% nylon/48% polyester, with mechanical stretch
- The NRS Guide Shirt is a high-performance, low-maintenance casual sun shirt.
- Short-sleeve cut is perfect for extra hot days on the water when you can't handle full sleeves but want added sun protection.
- Nylon/polyester blend stretches with your movements and delivers UPF 35 protection.
- H2Core Silkweight fabric panels under the arms and back ensure comfortable paddling and rowing with added ventilation.
- The Short-Sleeve Guide shirt features two chest pockets and pearl snaps down the front.
- Fit: Relaxed fit
- PFD-compatible ventilation
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Machine washable
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||52% nylon/48% polyester|
|Additional Features||Quick drying|