Off-season or unseasonably cool, the NRS Men's HydroSkin Gloves provide just enough insulation to cut the chill and enhance paddling grip in a simple, lightweight design.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior with a DWR coating sheds water without sacrificing dexterity.
- 0.5 mm neoprene core for lightweight insulation.
- Soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior feels great against bare skin.
- Silicone pattern on the palm and fingers provides a better grip when wet.
- Features a simple, stretchy cuff for easy donning and pairing snaps to keep the gloves together.
- Titanium laminate adhesive
- Weight: 3 oz
- Outer Layer: 6 oz premium nylon/spandex
- Material: 0.5 mm HydroSkin
- Insulating: Cool
- Seams: Single needle with high tenacity thread
- Palm Material: Silicone palm pattern
- Wrist Closure: Fitted cuffs
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Nylon / spandex / HydroSkin|
|Additional Features||Water Resistant|