If river running is your jam, the NRS Quiver SUP is your board. The Quiver combines a wide stance with extra rocker on the nose and tail to deliver the ultimate combination of stability and maneuverability.
This product ships directly from NRS and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Quiver SUP features our proprietary Axis Technology™. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Quiver, toss it in your rig and head to the next river on your list.
- With 218 liters of air volume, the 5-inch-thick Quiver 8'8" provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 180 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, three-year commercial.
NRS SUP boards are not available to ship to Hawaii.
|Country of Origin||Imported|