Constructed with H2Core Rashguard material, the NRS Women's Boater's Gloves deliver lightweight, 50+ UPF protection for long days on the water, whether you're rowing, paddling or just holding on.
- Patterned for comfort while paddling or rowing, Amara synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas.
- Palm design features silicone accents for even better grip and control.
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
- Open-finger design allows for maximum dexterity to tie knots, work a camera or perfect the boater's tan.
- Intended for warm-weather boating.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.
- Weight: 1.6 oz
- Material: 6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
- Seams: Single needle with high tenacity thread
- Palm Material: Amara synthetic leather palm with silicone accents for added grip
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Nylon/spandex/Amara synthetic leather|