Unnamed peaks in the Lower 48?! Head to mile marker 203 on the edge of Glacier National Park, start hiking, and find out. You'll need traction and waterproofing for the snowfields, protection from the sticker brush, and stability for the scree and sheer mileage. Better take the Firebrand II.
- WIDE WIDTH
- Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane: Three core components make up the B-DRY waterproof system, starting with a proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight, while textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Molded rubber toe cap
- Standard Shoe: Medium-Low volume feet tend to be narrower with lower arches and insteps.
- Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit.
- O FIT insole:
- Low density EVA pods provide cushioning & comfort
- Medium-density EVA throughout – Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture-wicking top layer helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Sawtooth: A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Dual-density EVA
- Nylon shank
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Weight: 18.3 oz. / 519 g
|Country of Origin||Imported|