The Livingston Mid is as easy going as it looks, offering hiking boot traction and support paired with casual, laid-back style. With performance construction for all-day comfort, this boot goes everywhere you do.
- O FIT Insole: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a duel-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
- The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Rubber Toe Cap: Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- Upper Material: Water-resistant tumbled nubuck leather
- Weight: 15.5 oz / 439 g
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|