The M-Trail Low delivers the kind of all-day comfort the hard-charging mountain lifestyle requires. A multi-purpose midsole is made up of single-density EVA for balanced cushioning and firmer perimeter EVA for added stability, while an extra layer of PU delivers superior levels of rebound and cushioning. Tack on an asymmetrical collar for dynamic comfort and synthetic mesh upper for exceptional breathability, and you’ve got a shoe designed to take you from morning to night, home to office and trail to happy hour.
- Breathable synthetic mesh & highly abrasion-resistant rubber upper
- Durable scratch-resistant rubber toe and heel counter
- Heel-locking lace keeper
- Asymmetrical collar
- O-Fit™ insole:
- Low density EVA pods provide cushioning & comfort
- Medium-density EVA throughout offers underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture-wicking top layer helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Midsole: Single-density perimeter EVA and Ortholite® Imperial foam
- The Bozeman rubber outsole delivers functional benefits that adapt to both single track and the sidewalk. Its edge around the toe, flatter lugs, and high-density EVA on the heel deliver support and durability to stand up to daily outdoor pursuits, with a thinner middle to reduce bulk and heft for all-day comfort.
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Weighs 14.3 oz. / 405 g
|Country of Origin||Imported|