From day hikes to multi-day backpacking trips, the Oboz Sawtooth II Mid Hiking Boot brings the functionality to go the distance with a waterproof B-Dry membrane, redesigned heel cup to shave weight, asymmetrical ankle collar for added comfort, and mesh vents for added breathability. Put these on and watch as anything that could have stopped you moves out of your way.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Lace-up closure
- Breathable, moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- B-Dry waterproof membrane lets sweat escape, while keeping moisture out.
- O FIT insole offers exceptional fit, feel, and performance.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides cushioned comfort, while keeping feet light and agile.
- Non-marking carbon rubber grip outsole with toothy side lugs for excellent traction.
- Nylon shank for underfoot protection, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain.
- Supportive heel cup
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Shoe Width: Wide
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|