Serious trail lovers can breathe a sigh of relief at the sight of the Sawtooth II Mid’s mesh vent panels for added breathability. Its ankle friendly asymmetrical collar offers added comfort with a redesigned heel counter to secure your foot for unbeatable, all-day comfort.
- O FIT Insole: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Large Mesh Vents: Featuring large mesh panels to let feet breathe easy.
- Standard Width - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Standard Volume: Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- 3D molded heel counter
- Weighs: 17.3 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|