Keep your feet dry and protected on the trail with the Oboz Yellowstone Premium Mid B-DRY Hiking Shoes. Premium materials and construction deliver the ultimate trail performance and durability with a Vibram MegaGrip outsole, waterproof upper, and dual-density PU midsole paired with a higher collar height for optimal on-trail foot support and stability.
- Full-grain water leather and nubuck leather upper
- Waterproof and breathable B-DRY membrane: Proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- O FIT Plus Insole: Our anatomically-designed insole maximizes stability and support with a medium arch and a deep cushioning heel cup. Dual-density EVA throughout provides both cushioning and durability, and Poron Comfort urethane pods under the metatarsals and heels adds extra protection to high-strike zones.
- Adaptive Cushioning Technology: Oboz ACT (Adaptive Cushioning Technology) Impact leverages Intelligent PU to create lightweight midsoles for a variety of footwear with long-lasting durability, support and rebound for optimal comfort.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole
- Nylon shank and TPU chassis for support
- Vibram Megagrip rubber traction outsole: Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Our quintessential hiking bottom package is built to be supportive and protective and features Vibram Megagrip. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
- Lace-up closure
- Mid, over-the-ankle height
- Weight: 24.2 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|