The Women’s Bridger 9” Insulated blazes over trails and slopes, keeping feet dry and warm. The 400 grams of Thinsulate insulates from those icy conditions and the winter optimized rubber keeps you from slipping on the cold, hard trail.
- O FIT Insole Thermal: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry. These thermal insoles feature an insulated top sheet for warmth and a Mylar bottom sheet to reflect heat back to your foot, keeping toes nice and cozy.
- Granite Peak Midsole: Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- Granite Peak Outsole - Winterized: Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further. The cold weather-specific outsole features our winter rubber that grips in a variety of conditions.
- B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation: Unmatched density of microfibers traps warm air in to keep you toasty even on the coldest days.
- Rubber Toe Cap: Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- Molded Heel Kick: Kick back and relax, without getting your hands dirty. Our molded heel kicks means muddy boots can take a hike, hands-free.
- Waterproof all Nubuck leather upper
- 400 gram 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel kick
- Gaiter D-ring
|Country of Origin||Imported|