With this pair of hiking boots, TPU creates a sturdy, dependable frame – essential when you’re looking to scale those High Peaks through fall. Within it, an abrasion-resistant, lugged outsole gives you the power to traverse difficult terrain, a waterproof outer blocks out the elements, and a B-Dry™ membrane offers a second degree of moisture protection. Complementing it all, various cushioned elements, ergonomic foot pods, and a nylon shank add long-lasting cushioning and stability, so you’re ready to push through those last few miles.
- Upper is made out of waterproof nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant fabric
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining
- B-Dry™ Breathable Membrane blocks moisture from the outside while letting it escape from the interior
- Rubber toe protection cap
- PU heel pod uses an asymmetrical shape for ergonomic support
- O FIT Insole™ combines plush foam, a structured high-density heel and arch cup, and a moisture-wicking Soft Touch top layer with medium-density EVA foam throughout.
- Dual-density EVA midsole for extra cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole uses a combination of side and 4mm lugs to offer multi-directional traction and a high-friction grip in wet and dry conditions
- Board-lasted design
- Granite Peak rubber outsole, with a molded toe cap and heel kick, offers abrasion resistance
- Lace-up closure
- Nylon shank gives you better stability
- TPU heel counter enhances the pair with long-lasting support, improved motion control, and a stronger heel lock
- 5¼ in. shaft with a 1½ in. heel
- Weighs 1 lb., 2 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|