We've all got lofty goals. The question, then, isn't whether you have the determination but, instead, if you have the right shoes to handle sharp elevation changes and rocky terrain. Oboz's Bridger Vent approaches the journey with the same steadfastness and adaptability: Breathable paneling for a cool sensation, a lugged Granite Peak outsole for traction, and nylon shank and chassis for stability. The result, complete with a lower mid height and softer tongue and collar, gives you all the features and versatility needed to navigate from one peak to the next, with none of the bulk and break-in time to hold you back.
- Upper: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- Construction: Board lasted
- O-FIT Insole™
- Low density EVA pods provide cushioning & comfort
- Medium-density EVA throughout offers underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture-wicking top layer helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Midsole: Single-density EVA
- TPU chassis
- Nylon shank
- Granite Peak Outsole: The quintessential hiking outsole. The Granite Peak features a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole. A lightweight TPU chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex.
- Weight: 14.8 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|