When the world begins to blur between the indoors and out, Oboz has the shoe for you. Good looks come naturally to the Juniper Low, crafted especially for female feet that appreciate every adventure and looking good along the way. Built from the ground up atop the Swiftcurrent outsole, it offers incredible durability, stability and comfort with less weight and volume perfect for everyday wear, with enough traction and grip to be trailhead-ready when nature calls.
- Upper: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Volume: Medium-volume feet tend to be standard width, with some combinations of high or low arches and a high or low instep.
- Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit.
- O FIT™ Insole:
- Low density EVA pods provide cushioning & comfort
- Medium-density EVA throughout offers underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Swiftcurrent – A women’s-specific design providing incredible durability, stability, and comfort with lugs that offer ample traction as you stroll down Main Street and enough grip underfoot to lead you on the trail.
- Dual density EVA midsole
- TPU chassis
- EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring
- Weighs 11.6 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|