For ladies who’ve never met a trailhead they didn’t like, there’s the Sapphire Low, fashion-conscious and designed around a women’s last for a fit sculpted specifically for female feet. The midsole is calibrated to the female body, creating the right amount of support without the added bulk. The superior comfort and fit of the signature O FIT Insole™, combined with technical features like a tuned EVA midsole for soft cushioning and TPU chassis for stability and protection, make this shoe equally comfortable outdoors as it is in your everyday life.
- Upper Material: Waterproof nubuck leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane: Three core components make up the B-DRY waterproof system, starting with Oboz’s proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight, while textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium-volume feet tend to be standard width, with some combinations of high or low arches and a high or low instep.
- Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit.
- O FIT™ Insole:
- Low density EVA pods provide cushioning & comfort
- Medium-density EVA throughout offers underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High-density EVA deep heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Swiftcurrent – A women’s-specific design providing incredible durability, stability, and comfort with lugs that offer ample traction as you stroll down Main Street and enough grip underfoot to lead you on the trail.
- Dual density EVA midsole
- TPU chassis
- EVA super skin (ESS) forefoot armoring
- Weighs 12.3 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|