Transcend the elements with legendary Oboz fit and stability, along with a proprietary B-DRY membrane, providing a breathable shield against less-than-perfect stream crossings, summit snowpack and that flat-out downpour that you never saw coming. The Sawtooth II Mid B-Dry Waterproof offers a redesigned asymmetrical collar and improved heel counter to lock in comfort for a longer haul.
- WIDE WIDTH
- O FIT Insole: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Oboz B-DRY Waterproof/Breathable: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Upper: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- 3D molded heel counter
- Weight: 17.7 oz / 502 g
|Country of Origin||Imported|