This classic waterproof mid is as comfortable on backpacking trips as it is walking the dog. With large mesh vents for added breathability, our proven B-DRY Waterproof membrane, a supportive heel cup designed to shave weight and asymmetrical collar for comfort.
- B-DRY Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- O FIT Insole: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
- The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Upper Material: Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Standard Width: Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Standard Volume: Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Weighs: 15.5 oz.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|