Serious trail lovers can breathe a sigh of relief at the sight of the Sawtooth II Mid’s mesh vent panels for added breathability. Its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar offers added comfort with a redesigned heel counter to secure your foot for unbeatable, all-day comfort.
- O FIT Insole: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Upper: Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time.
- Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device).
- 3D molded heel counter
- Standard Width: Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Standard Volume: Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Weight: (1/2PR): 14.1 oz / 400 g
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|