The Sawtooth X Low Waterproof is even more capable than our beloved original. It has a new outsole for superior traction and a new Adaptive Cushioning Technology midsole for an even smoother ride. But among all this new-ness it retains the same great fit and feel and our B-DRY waterproof technology, so you can be confident taking on the trail, puddle filled or otherwise.
- Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Standard Width - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Upper Material: Oiled nubuck/Cordura Fabric mesh
- TPU heel counter
- B-DRY Waterproof Membrane
- 100% RPET Repreve Laces
- 100% RPET Repreve Webbing
- Micro-injected PU window
- Weight: 14.1 oz. | 400 grams
|Country of Origin||Imported|