The Osprey Atmos AG 65 is the best-fitting, most ventilated, and most comfortable pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips up to a week or more in duration. The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you are carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, so you can enjoy every mile. From easy-to-use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachments, and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Atmos AG 65 is still the top contender.
- Body: 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Anti-Gravity Suspension: Full peripheral suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt for unmatched comfort and ventilation.
- The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
- FlapJacket: A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket to protect your gear and minimize weight.
- Organization: An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional storage and organization. Dual zippered front panel pockets allow additional organizational options.
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points.
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain when you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in the perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Anti-Gravity Backpanel: Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back, and hips for a fully integrated fit
- Anti-Gravity Mesh Harness: Adjustable suspended harness with structural load-lifter bar for load transfer and comfort. Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Anti-Gravity / Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt: Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort. Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt
- Small: 3783 cu. in. / 62 L
- Medium: 3967 cu. in. / 65 L
- Large: 4150 cu. in. / 68 L
- Small: 32.28H x 15.35W x 16.14D in.
- Medium: 34.25H x 15.35W x 16.14D in.
- Large: 36.22H x 15.35W x 16.14D in.
- Small: 4.48 lbs.
- Medium: 4.56 lbs.
- Large: 4.64 lbs.
- Supports 30 to 50 lbs.
- Small: 16-19 in.
- Medium: 18-21 in.
- Large: 20-23 in.
- Spot clean
|Weight||Small: 4.48 lbs.; Medium: 4.56 lbs.; Large: 4.64 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|