When every ounce matters but you still need a backpack that's more than just a sack with shoulder straps, the Exos makes for an excellent ultralight companion. The Exos 58, made of 100% recycled materials, is perfect for those more committing trips when resupply is few and far between. Highly experienced backpackers will appreciate industry-leading comfort and ventilation—without the weight it often adds—making it the perfect pack for committing thru-hikes and ultralights like the AT or Colorado Trail. Need to slim things down even further? Remove the floating lid and use the integrated FlapJacket to protect your gear inside. Plus, our refined AirSpeed® suspension keeps you cool with maximum airflow between you and your pack, so each mile stays as comfortable as the last.
- Top pocket web loop attachment points
- Removable floating lid with top- and under-lid zippered pockets
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration sleeve with center back hose port
- Front stretch mesh pocket for stashing gear
- Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual strippable side compression straps
- Web lash points for attaching overloads
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-off
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets to keep essentials handy
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- MAIN: bluesign approved recycled 100D high tenacity nylon ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign approved recycled 400D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign approved recycled 100D high tenacity nylon ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
VOLUME DIMENSIONS WEIGHT
L/XL 3722 IN3 / 61 L 32.28H X 14.57W X 12.99D IN. 2.941 LBS.
S/M 3539 IN3 / 58 L 30.31H X 14.57W X 12.99D IN. 2.84 LBS.
|Weight||L/XL: 2.941 LBS. S/M: 2.84 LBS.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|