Osprey's Hikelite™ 18 is an unassuming technical pack that is perfect for dayhikes and everyday use. The incredibly ventilated AirSpeed™ backpanel means you won't have to deal with the discomfort of hoisting a sweaty pack onto your back, no matter your daily destination. If you're looking for a simple pack that provides excellent comfort, incredible ventilation, and added features like an integrated raincover for less-than-bluebird days, the Hikelite™ 26 is the right pack for you. Backed by Osprey’s All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
- Main and Accents: 100D Nylon Mini Diamond Shadow
- Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Everyday Use: Looking for a simple pack that provides great comfort and added features like an integrated raincover? The Hikelite is the right pack to grab before heading out your door, no matter the destination or the weather.
- Ventilation: Hoisting a sweaty pack onto your back is one of the least enjoyable experiences imaginable. The suspended-mesh Airspeed™ Hikelite backpanel means hikers never have to worry about those soggy moments again.
- Integrated raincover keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather
- Trekking pole attachment with upper compression strap capture
- Internal hydration sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Scratch-resistant organization pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch mesh side pockets for storing smaller items
- Upper side compression straps
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Airspeed™ Suspension: Mesh backpanel supported by LightWire™ frame, while side vents maintain a comfortable fit and keep your back cool
- Biostretch™ Ventilated Harness + EVA: EVA foam is perforated with large holes for enhanced breathability and comfortable stretch
- Padded Hipwing: Padded spacermesh hipwings with straight ErgoPull™
- Volume: 1,098 in3/18 L
- Dimensions: 18.11H x 9.45W x 10.83D in.
- Weight: 1.49 lbs.
|Country of Origin||Imported|