The Kamber 22 snow pack offers a tailored fit and function for professional guides,Â backcountry skiers, and snowboarders. A large J-zip front panel pocket stores your avalanche probe and shovel and the outside of the packÂ has straps for multiple ski and snowboard carry options.Â Other winter-specific features include glove-friendly buckles and zippers pulls, and ice axe loop and a scratch-free goggle pocket and a built-in back pocket for a hydration reservoir that routes through the shoulder harness to prevent freezing.
- Front panel access to main compartment with wet/dry gear division
- J-zip access on the front panel to an avalanche safety kit pocket with sleeves for a shovel handle and probe.
- Adjustable ski/snowboard lasso upper carry strap; Reinforced wear points help protect pack from metal edge abrasion.
- Glove-friendly buckles and zipper pulls
- Lower side compression; tuckaway ice-tool loops with tuckable bungee
- Built-in back pocket for a hydration reservoir that routes through the shoulder harness to prevent freezingÂ (Reservoir not included.)
- Diagonal ski carry; vertical front panel and horizontal back panel snowboard carry; stowable helmet carry
- Scratch-free goggles pocket; zippered fabric hip belt pockets
- Internal zippered mesh stash pocket with key fob
- Front load access
- S/M:Â 20L ( 1,220 cu. in.)
- M/L:Â 22LÂ (1,343Â cu. in.)
- S/M: 16 - 20 in.
- M/L: 19 - 23 in.
- Product dimensions:Â 22 x 11 x 8Â in.
- Product weight: 3 lb.
- Care: Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|