The Osprey Kamber 32 snow pack was designed for backcountry enthusiasts, ski patrollers and dedicated weekend warriors. It features several winter-specific features for snow sport enthusiasts, including glove-friendly buckles and zipper pulls, a Thermoformed backpanel that keeps your gear dry, a variety of ski and snowboard carrying options and an ice axe loop for technical ascents.
- Main fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Accent fabric: 420D Nylon Mini Check Dobby
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Dual top-loading and back panel access to main compartment; wet/dry gear division; back panel access to dry gear and hydration
- A-frame ski carry; vertical front panel and horizontal back panel snowboard carry; helmet carry; dual tuckaway ice-tool loops
- Reinforced wear points help protect pack from skis' metal edges
- Upper and lower side compression
- Glove-friendly buckles and zipper pulls
- J-zip access on front panel to avalanche safety kit pocket with sleeves for shovel handle and probe
- Internal reservoir pocket with insulated harness sleeve; insulated hydration tube sleeve in the shoulder harness (reservoir not included)
- Zippered fabric hipbelt pockets; internal zippered mesh stash pocket with key fob
- Front load access
- S/M: 30 L (1,831 cu. in.)
- M/L: 32 L (1,953 cu. in.)
- S/M: 16-20 in.
- M/L: 19-23 in.
- Product dimensions: 22 x 12 x 12 in.
- Product weight: 3 lb.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|