The Osprey Levity 45 Pack is a comfortable and ventilated pack for hauling your gear on the trail, through sandstone canyons, and even over snow covered peaks. For quick overnights or big days out, the Kestrel 48 is made to haul heavy gear through challenging environments. Adjustable torso lengths allow you to dial in your perfect fit and an AirScape backpanel provides ventilation. The integrated raincover can be deployed at the first sign of precipitation, the Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry allows you to stash your poles when bushwhacking or scrambling, and side-zip main compartment access means you don't have to dump everything on the trail to grab what you accidentally packed in the bottom of your pack.
- 210D x 630D Nylon exterior
- 420HD Nylon Oxford
- 500D Nylon Packcloth bottom
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel that offers adjustable torso lengths?
- Spacermesh harness and hipbelt that comfortably carry heavy loads
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachments
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover?
- Side zipper access to main compartment
- Full-length vertical zippered side pocket
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt?
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Volume: 46 – 48 L
- Dimensions, S/M size: 27.6 x 13.4 x 12.6 in.
- Dimensions, M/L size: 29.5 x 13.4 x 12.6 in.
- Weight: S/M: 3.44 lb., M/L: 3.59 lb.
|Country of Origin||Imported|