Made to haul all the gear you need—but flexible enough to slim down for shorter rides—the Raptor 14 is our premium pack for mountain bikers who demand top quality from their gear. Don’t like how hydration packs feel over gnarly terrain? Neither did we. So we designed shoulder straps in the shape of wings that curve the same way you do when you’re in riding position. An AirScape suspension and backpanel provide a close-to-body carrying experience and elevate comfort and stability to unprecedented levels, while still allowing for dynamic body movement. An included 2.5-liter reservoir with direct-zip hose access ensures straightforward loading, while a tool roll organizes the ingredients to get you moving again should you have any trailside troubles. Standard helmets attach with our LidLock system and side compression straps
- Tool Roll: Never dig for your tools again. The dedicated lower compartment holds a removable pouch to organize your tools so you can get back to what matters—the ride.
- Reservoir Included: Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment with direct-zip access and sternum strap magnetic bite valve.
- Lidlock: Attach your helmet securely to the outside of your pack without wasting the space inside. Perfect for wrapping up a long ride at your local brewery.
- Ride Stability: Our new “winged” harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.
- Countouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Front panel zippered stash pocket
- Side compression straps double as a full face helmet carry
- Airscape Suspension: Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Airscape Backpanel: Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Biostretch Harness: Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability. Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- Hipbelt: Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability
- Spot Wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|