Osprey worked with local Colorado guides and climbing athletes to design a lightweight, streamlined pack for done-in-a-day alpine missions: The Mutant 22 features integrated rope carry, a wide-mouth zippered opening, customizable options for carrying crampons/other items on the front of the pack, and a webbing hipbelt that won't get in the way whether worn, buckled behind you, or removed. Other details include glove-friendly buckles, a secure and easy-to-use ice tool carry system, and durable fabrics to ensure that your pack can last as long as you can, no matter your objective.
- Main: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Accent: 210D Nylon Honey Comb Contrast Thread
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Form Follows Function: Built to be lightweight and reliable with alpine-specific features such as dual ToolLocks™ with bungee tie-offs, helmet carry (52L and 38L only), strippable features, rope carry, and a narrow profile for efficiency in the mountains.
- Removable suspension (framesheet)
- Fit: Osprey's superior fit makes for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains, so that you're never thinking about your pack during runout cruxes through rotten rock or thin ice.
- Snowshed fabric backpanel
- Dual ToolLocks™ with bungee tie-offs
- Front panel daisy chain for additional gear attachment
- Three-point haul system
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Glove-friendly buckles
- Rope attachment and internal compression
- Inside/out rope attachment, internal compression
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Storage pocket under large top-zip opening for storing smaller items with key clip
- Side loops for additional compression or attachment points
- Capacity: 1,343 cu. in. / 22 L
- Torso: 15-22 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Measures: 18.9H X 9.8W X 8.7D in.
- Supports 10-25 lbs.
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|