The Volt 45 is known for its exceptional fit, comfort and stability, all designed around a clean, simple and sustainable silhouette. Sized perfectly for weekenders and overnight trips, the Volt 45 is a panel load workhorse, ready to energize your journey. It features a highly adjustable AirScape suspension system that offers up best-in-class fit and carrying comfort, even when the load gets heavy and the road gets tough. This pack provides a close-to-body, breathable and stable fit that bears the burden for you. Plus it's sustainably made with 100% recycled materials.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign approved materials
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Accessory pad straps'
- Top-loading design with large U-panel access on front panel offers versatile packing options
- Floating top lid allows flexibility for overloads
- Large main compartment in top lid has pocket for included raincover
- MAIN: Bluesign approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: Bluesign approved 450D recycled polyester, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: Bluesign approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- VOLUME: 2746 IN3 / 45 L
- DIMENSIONS: 26.77H X 14.17W X 9.06D IN.
- WEIGHT: 3.513 LBS.
|Country of Origin||Imported|