Designed to function in a multitude of settings from day hikes to downtown, the women's-specific Archeon 30 features high-quality craftsmanship and sustainable recycled fabrics made to weather daily abuse. With a removable raincover, internal reservoir sleeve, and webbing lash points, this versatile pack is just as comfortable hiking as it is high-tailing it on the next train out of town.
- Fixed top lid with pocket
- Front zipper access makes it easy to stash and retrieve your gear
- Dual-access side pockets secure your water bottles and snacks; dual low profile stretch-woven hipbelt stash pockets hold small items
- Removable rain cover and DWR finish to protect you from the elements
- Internal reservoir sleeve: Can fit up to a 3L reservoir. (not included)
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- HDPE framesheet and dual profiled aluminum alloy stays spread the load across the entire back panel
- Adjustable harness helps you get a perfect fit
- Load Range: 10-20 lbs
- Volume: 1831 IN3 / 30 L
- Dimensions: 21.26H X 12.2W X 9.45D in.
- Weight: 3.82 lbs
- Fabric: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|