Sustainable recycled materials, minimalistic design and quality craftsmanship make the women's-specific Archeon 45 pack one you'll reach for no matter the adventure. Whether you're traveling, cragging or backpacking, it's utilitarian function and durability have you covered. Dual side pockets, an internal reservoir sleeve, removable raincover and comfortable carry add to its versatility while a clean silhouette adds to its style.
- Versatility: With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
- Craftsmanship: Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
- Sustainable & Durable Build: Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- Fixed top lid with pocket and webbing attachment points
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Fabric: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
- Spot clean
- Volume: 2624 IN3 / 43 L
- Weight: 3.98 LBS
- Dimensions: 25.2H X 12.99W X 11.42D IN
- Volume: 2746 IN3 / 45 L
- Weight: 4.42 LBS.
- Dimensions: 27.17H X 12.99W X 11.42D IN
|Weight||3.98 LBS, 4.42 LBS|
|Country of Origin||Imported|