The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Sirrus Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths, an improved women's specific fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Sirrus 24 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on day hikes in wet or hot environments where staying dry and keeping your cool matter most. When the weather turns, fear not: Sirrus keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
- Body and bottom are made out of 210D nylon crosshatch
- Includes 420HD Nylon Packcloth accents and bottom
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Front panel storage pocket
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket
- Front panel zippered slash pocket
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket
- Airspeed™ Suspension: Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length provides fine-tuned customization for every hiker and backpacker.
- Seamless Hipbelt Interface: Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Integrated Raincover: Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
|Country of Origin||Imported|