If you like carrying your hydration on your back, but not much else, the women’s-specific Sylva 5 is your pack. An included 2.5-liter reservoir keeps you from going thirsty and a separate main compartment lets you bring along the essentials. Perfect for pedaling in hot and humid climates, a “trampoline-style” AirSpeed backpanel creates a comfortable fit and a breeze at your back. The BioStretch harness offers superior stability with wing-shaped shoulder straps that mimic the natural arc you assume when you’re in a riding position. An integrated removable raincover keeps your stuff dry and attachment points exist for your helmet and tail light.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Maximum ventilation with AirSpeed backpanel and bike-specific shaped harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- LidLock helmet carry
- Blinker light attachment
- Integrated removable high-visibility raincover
- Magnetic sternum strap for quick access to reservoir bite valve
- Zippered tool organization pocket
- Padded spacermesh hipwings with webbing ErgoPull waist strap provides comfort and stability
- Volume: .2.5 L
- Dimensions: 15.7H X 10.4W X 6.7D in.
- Weight: 1.26 lbs.
- Fabric: 100D Nylon Mini Honey Comb
- Spot Wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|