The Tempest 20 is the perfect panel-loading, day-hiking, biking or peak-bagging carry solution with a women’s-specific fit. Featuring a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt and injection-molded AirScape backpanel that moves as you move down the trail. Attachment for trekking poles, an ice axe, a bike helmet and blinky light make this lightweight pack one of the most versatile technical pack series ever created. Made from high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment (light not included)
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- VOLUME: (WXS/S) 1098 IN3 / 18 L (WM/L) 1220 IN3 / 20 L
- DIMENSIONS: (WXS/S) 18.11H X 10.63W X 9.06D IN. (WM/L) 20.08H X 10.63W X 9.06D IN.
- WEIGHT: (WXS/S) 1.976 LBS. (WM/L) 2.24 LBS.
- MAIN: bluesign-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
|Weight||(WXS/S) 1.976 LBS. (WM/L) 2.24 LBS.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|