The Coldfront Down Beanie delivers weightless warmth for frigid outdoor activity thanks to bluesign approved recycled materials, Pertex Quantum technology, and 650 down insulation.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- The Coldfront Down Beanie infuses bluesign approved and recycled materials with responsibly sourced down insulation into a down beanie for extreme cold weather warmth or a bold winter fashion statement.
- A 53% recycled Pertex Quantum ripstop shell blocks wind and is stuffed with RDS-approved 650 down for the coldest of days. Pertex Quantum fabric allows insulation to loft while providing excellent weather resistance.
- The Coldfront Down Beanie is designed to stuff deep inside a pack when not needed. When the thermometer drops into the single digits, pull it out and loft it up in seconds for supreme warmth.
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Reflective Logo
- Fabric: bluesign approved, Pertex Quantum Eco 100% Polyester (53% Recycled) 30D Double Rip Stop Shell
- Insulation: 100% Responsibly Sourced Down
- Weight: 1.3 oz/ 37 g
|Weight||1.3 oz/ 37 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Pertex Quantum Eco 100% Polyester (53% Recycled)|
|Additional Features||Insulated`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|