The Coldfront Insulated Cap features a brim and recycled VerticalX insulation with built-in ear and neck coverage for cold days on the ice or in the snow.
This product will be shipped directly from Outdoor Research and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- The Coldfront Insulated Cap infuses bluesign approved and recycled materials with VerticalX ECO insulation into an insulated head, ear, and neck coverage for warmth when the temperature plummets below freezing.
- A 53% recycled Pertex Quantum ripstop shell blocks wind and is stuffed with 85% recycled VerticalX ECO insulation for the coldest days. Pertex Quantum fabric allows insulation to loft while providing excellent weather resistance.
- The Coldfront Insulated Cap is designed to stuff deep inside a pack when not needed. When the thermometer drops into the single digits, pull it out and loft it up in seconds for supreme warmth.
- 60gsm Insulation
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Neck and Ear Coverage
- Faux Suede Patch
- Fabric: bluesign approved, Pertex Quantum Eco 100% Polyester (53% Recycled) 30D Double Rip Stop Shell
- 60 gsm 100% Polyester Insulation
- 100% Polyester Lining
- Weight: 2.23 oz/ 63 g
|Weight||2.23 oz/ 63 g|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester (53% Recycled) 30D Double Rip Stop Shell 60 gsm 100% Polyester Insulation|
|Additional Features||Wind resistant`Water Resistant|